Is he cheating? Is he really a playa? Find out here!

Quick story. I dated this one guy and he had every ligitimate sounding excuse as to why he could only see me once a week, on our off days, which happens to be the same. He not once saw me on a Friday or Sat. But HE was off. I could switch my days any time to Fri&Sat..Mon/Wed..etc.

Well, I found him online, so hey, lemme check him out. See if he is being honest. I make up a fake email account, fake profile. I felt bad but had this nagging feeling of dishonesty, after 3 months and not ONCE could he see me on these other days? WHY? He said he was SO busy with things, he could not see me but the one day.

Fake profile up, and I see he has been active, (Hmmm,OK )then I reply with my fake profile, my cousin whom he never met and lives out of state let me use her pic for profile).....I sent a message, like your pic, you sound interesting care to chat? Im single, and can mingle can YOU? All I ask is you be honest and upfront..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OP......

Be single and not in a relationship. Let's chat if you'd like. Well the next day he replied with, Nice picture, beautiful eyes! I just so happen to be single and can mingle, any time on the weekends, I am available for drinks, small talk.... Blah blah and gave HIS email address.

I was a bit taken aback.......and here I thought he was just with me.

My friend made an acct. up and did the same and he pounced on her.

So you just never know really, when dating that is.

But then you just never know til you test it. and it seems wrong to do, but it is better to know the truth then really get hurt later down the line I say.

I confronted him and he claimed it was his friend whom replied while at his house.

I said, remember Sheila? I was on the other line when you spoke to her yesterday. I heard everything. Don't contact me again and so you know, there was NEVER a real date to hang out at Char
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• OP-----at Charley's bar and grill. I can't believe you tried to play me like a fool.

Remember you can't play a playa cuz we'll always have one up on you. At least some of us don't screw around while IN a one on one relationship, or what we were led to believe is one. You'll stay a lonely guy like the man you were when we met cause of this behavior. Maybe you should learn from this. You were played by a woman. Met your match with me I guess. Good luck in the real world.

He tried to say how sorry he was, it was a mistake and I said, I agree, you were the mistake and I learned from it, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Never heard back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• whats your question?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:33 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Whew its a long night for me, or early morning? Thanks for reminding me MommaBear! It's late, sorry!

I meant to add......have you ever made a fake profile to see if the one you were dating was cheating on you, after you had suspicions or that gut feeling something was not right?

Or has anyone told you they saw your boyfriend or SO with some one in a too friendly way in public?

What did you do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• no i've never made a fake profile. but i did hack into his myspace and email and what not when i had a bad feeling about it and i'm usually right.. lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:00 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• There must be something to the 'women's intuition', cause when you have that feeling something is not right.....you are usually right!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Nov. 20, 2009