what makes you answer a question?

what makes you say, i want to answer this one. i mean i notice that i post questions and no one answers them and then their are some that arent serious and get a bunch of answers. i want to know what makes you answer some and not others?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 3:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I answer them if I think I can help someone or if I have an opinion on the topic
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• It is fun to join in on the silly ones, But it takes real thought to give help and word it just right. Maybe somebody else already say what I was thinking so I skip it or type ditto so-and-so. Maybe I have something to add that nobody has said and I take the time to answer. Or if I'm really moved maybe I would rather PM the person than put my heart up for public consumption. What makes you need lots of answers? Isn't two or three good answers enough?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Nov. 20, 2009