too early??

So we've been talking about having another baby. I'm dd is almost a year old next week. Is that too early for another one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• Nope! Especially if you both want another. I love having mine close together.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• no. I have a neice and nephew thats 9 months 2 weeks apart. Too me THat was to early. LOL.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• By the time my oldest turned 1 I was already 6 months pregnant (they are 15 months apart) and by the time my 2nd was 1 I was 8 months pregnant with my 3rd (they are 13 months apart). So, no I don't think that's too close together, lol. They are 9, 8 and 7 now.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• no, if you like the idea of changing 2 diapers, buying 2 different sizes of diapers, hearing 2 cry, trying to keep 1 quiet so the other 1 can sleep, and staying up 24/7...i think it sounds great.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Not if you feel its right.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2009