dirty pictures???

Anyone else send there lover boys dirty picture?? I think its fun and a nice treat for them. I do it while mines working keeps him thinking about what's in store when he's gets home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When i go visit my mom for a few days or hes not home i do :) he likes it
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 3:49 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I have before and he still has them and he says he uses them for fun time on his own. ;)
    rjpetty605

Answer by rjpetty605 at 5:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Im thinking about it. I want to send my DH "special" pictures while he's deployed, but im a little scared to. He cant be in his room 24/7 so im scared someone might find them. So if I do, I prob wont go full on nudity, just in case. If someone does see them, its just panties and under wear, the same amount of skin they would see on me at the pool or beach.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I've learned don't write or take picture of things you don't want the whole world seeing. I guarantee you they WILL show it to at least one buddy.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yep, for 15 months while he was deployed and on the webcam. i also do it on my camera phone and i sent him pics while hes at work haha
    Anonymous