Bleeding from his...

So I've noticed a couple different times that my DS has a small amount o blood coming from the tip of his penis. It looks like he got a small tear next to his urethra and it is getting pulled open by sticking to his diaper. He's 3 weeks old and it only happens some times. He is circumcised, I'm not sure when he got the tear either, presumably some time in the first few days after getting it done. I will be calling the doctor tomorrow to talk with them about it. Any ideas on what I should do for him so it stops?

Jessie1689

Asked by Jessie1689 at 3:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Put neosporin or vasaline on it until you are able to see the doc. it will keep it from stinging when he pees.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• use some cortizone cream on it that's what my sons pedi said to do and it helped
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:13 AM on Nov. 20, 2009