looking to buy maternity clothes

Ill be 12 weeks pregnant on monday and im super bloated. Is there anyone here looking to sale their maternity clothes? I'd need medium maternity clothes right now, but then again i dont even know how the sizes really go since this is my first pregnancy that i have made it this far. Thank you

Tracey1988

Asked by Tracey1988 at 4:13 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• People are always selling maternity clothes on craigslist. You can also find cheap maternity clothes at Old Navy, H&M, and Target.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 5:23 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• If you go to Macys or Motherhood Maternity you can try the clothes on with a pillow type thing that adds 3 mths to you (you don't necessarily have to buy there, although I like their clothes). There are some groups on here that sale things like that....
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 8:26 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I bought mine on eBay and I got good deals
    I've bought some of my pants at consignment stores and Old Navy and most of my shirts are XL t-shirts from Aeropostale (they're not expensive and I can still wear them afterwards).
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• try ross and you are still the same size in maternity clothes as you are in regular clothes
    gmzana

Answer by gmzana at 8:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2009