Do you have your Christmas Tree up?

It seems that everyone I know already has their tree up...Isn't it a little early or am I just behind??? Do you have your tree up yet and if not when do you plan on putting it up?

hnfields

Asked by hnfields at 6:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! both of my trees are up and decorated...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I have one of my trees up but it is not decorated yet.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Nope not me not unitl Thanksgiving is over! And honestly I might wait a little longer this year last year I felt like it was up forever! So I'll probably wait a couple more weeks!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 7:25 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• IT IS EARLY. THANKSGIVING ISNT HERE YET AND I USUALLY PUT MY TREE UP THANKSGIVING NITE OR THE DAY AND WEEK AFTER...TRADITION FOR A LONG TIME..
    rachel37

Answer by rachel37 at 8:56 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• NO,not yet.I think any day before thanksgiving day is early.
    My dh likes to listen to Christmas music-they have a radio station that has been playing it for two weeks already and dh puts it on everytime we are in the car. I told him that I really don't want to put it on till after thanksgiving. I just want to remember to be thankful for the blessings I have and not to get caught up in Christmas prep etc too soon.
    However,I have a heck of a time getting dh to set up the tree w/me. Go figure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• We don't have ours up yet, we're waiting until after Thanksgiving. We get a real tree in a pot and plant it after the New Year.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Nope, not yet, it usually goes up right after thanksgiving. But this year since we moved it will go up & get decorated on the weekend of dec.12. We have family coming in that weekend & we're going to do the Christmas thing all together, ie, some cookie baking, tree decorating, santa at the mall visits-some real holiday family time!
    girlygrandma

Answer by girlygrandma at 9:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• One of my favorite Lewis Black quotes, "When I was a kid, Halloween was Halloween, and Santa wasn't poking his ass into it!"

Basically I like my holidays to be separate and specific. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and THEN Christmas, so our tree doesn't go up until after Thanksgiving. =)
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• We always wait until after Thanksgiving.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• KelleyP_That's hilarious! Never heard that one before!

My artificial pre-lit tree was just delivered yesterday. It's in the box on the floor in the living room but I won't put it up until after Thanksgiving.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2009