Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mailing stuff

I need to mail some stuff out of state the box i have well the address label is big and Lengthy in the right side of the box it should be on the left how do i get around that so i can put my own address label on it can i tape a white sheet of paper over the box?


Asked by proudmom34 at 7:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 10 (380 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Try the website. You should find the answers there

    Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:48 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

  • I have used duct tape to cover other old labels and it gets accepted. Good ol duct tape to the rescue!

    Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:05 AM on Nov. 20, 2009