What would you wear? (Banquet)

Next Saturday we are going to a Football Banquet and I am not sure what to wear. They will be catering barbque.

Should my kid wear his jersey and should we wear our Tshirts with his #?

Thank you ladies :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not good with the whole figuring out what to wear to functions either. I usually find someone who's gone the year before and just ask them what everyone usually wears and try to keep it in mind when choosing my familys outfits
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:55 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• my daughter was a cheerleader in high school which meant i had to sit through all the football banquets...i remember the boys would wear rugby shirts and nice jeans and the moms woud wear some kind of pant suit or nice pants and tops.and of course the girls would go all out....have fun.....
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I would wear khakis with nice polos under your jersey's and then when you get there, scope out what everyone else is wearing. That way you can strip the jersey's if need be or keep them on!
    Trust me, it's easier than trying it any other way, I have a ton of experience with dress code faux pas so I know! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2009