what should i do???????????

My husband just got a new phone. and i never go through it because i trust him. Now i know that he is a man and he is gonna look at other women epecially when someone sends him him naked pics on or stupid crap like that. But i was playing on his old phone and i found a pic of a girls breast of a freind of his oldest daughter. he goes over to his house all the time to play poker. i have always felt that i could trust my husband, and i don't think i would be so mad if he had more than one but this is the only pic he has on his phone. not even any that i have sent him. i am so mad and confused i don't know what to do. should i call her and bitch her out or talk to my husband and let him try to defend himself. Please help, i am so mad i feel sick to my stomach!!!

Nicole_06

Asked by Nicole_06 at 8:55 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• holy shit- confront him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Why do women always get mad at the other woman when its your man who cheated on you, not her! Totally innapropriate to call her and be that way. If anyone should have to answer for this it's your man. Its on his phone! How did she get the number to send it to him? He gave it to her! Why would she send him a pic of her breast? He made her feel that it was OK to do! He's 90% at fault for this. And what could he possibly have to say to defend himself?
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• It's not the girl you have a problem with - it's your dh. I would definitely confront him about it. And you attitude about " he's a man and he is gonna look at other women epecially when someone sends him him naked pics" is dead wrong. If my dh got a pic like that, and he has, then it immediately gets deleted and he tells me about it. Sure, he notices if we're out and a woman is pretty (not that he comments, but I notice nice looking guys too) but he's not about looking at other women naked - I'm his wife and the marital relationship should be kept pure. I should be the only woman he's looking at naked OR wants to see naked!

Answer by missanc at 9:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• the friends oldest daughter...how old?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I would confront my husband AND call the friend up and tell him that my Husband has a picture of his daughters boob! I dont think he would be too happy, sounds kinda pervy to me
    AmberMN

Answer by AmberMN at 9:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• It's both of their faults, you do have the right to be pissed at her as well, but him more! I'd confront him, he's gonna lie and bs you anyway he can, but I'd stand my ground and let him know it has to stop or else.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Shyma you took the words right outta my head! Confront him! I would be bothered and royally pissed also. How old is the neighbors daughters friend?
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• his friend is older and his daughter is 19
    Nicole_06

Answer by Nicole_06 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 22, 2009