Are you guys seeing what I am

Well as most of you know this past week I went on a second date with this one guy. Well the first date was a movie & dinner and the second date was at his place and we also watched a movie and yeah I hate to admit it we made out on the second date he made the move not me. Well I stayed over because there was no sense of me driving home that night because I was already in Duluth and I had to be in Duluth the next morning. Well he kind of text back and for last night but not like we usually do.. He said its a super busy night at work. Well I said sorry I was so bad at everything * kissing & etc.. he said no you were fine..to be that seems like a red flag saying hey you sucked.and than I said oh okay and than after awhile i dint respond and he said you must have feel asleep...I just don't know do I plan out ask him if he likes me more than a friend or what.Do you see any red flags or am I just being crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• no..dont ask. wait for him to ask you out again
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:04 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• You slept with him after he took you out once! You are a bootycall from here on out. Why buy the cow if the milk is free? He'll call you when he wants some more. I'd leave him alone for a while. he may come around but it would have been better to try to build the relationship up a little more. It would have made him pursue you a lot more as opposed to you comming off as possibly seeming easy. Slower is better. Good luck!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• yes, wait for him to ask you out again. He kissed you, obviously he is interested.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yeah don't jump the gun just yet give it sometime keep yourself busy before you know it he's calling you out again...Don't think too much of this or it will mess with your head...stay busy GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Wait...were you guys intimate? If so, then ya....you were just hit booty call. Thought maybe you just made out & that was it.

You let him use you if you had sex with him, sorry...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:08 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I never slept with him..I slept on the couch and he slept up in his room
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• and I never had sex with him...All we did was make out thats it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• he probably got mad that you didnt sleep with him...some guys are just looking for a booty call and he may not want to talk to you again..i wouldnt talk to him if thats the case...let him go
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• He's just not that into you! There's the flag, not that you're a bad kisser he just wants 1 thing, and either you didn't give it to him, or you did too soon. Move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I dont agree with the other answers ... what if he REALLY is busy with work? What I would do is limit the texts to him, let him be the one to contact you... oh and NEVER say sorry to a guy, or ask if your a bad kisser! That comes off needy and weird! Just be normal and let him come to you
    AmberMN

Answer by AmberMN at 9:33 AM on Nov. 20, 2009