He Cheated, he says he didnt think he loved me, but realized he does?

anyone go through this, what should i think...he was depressed when his dad died and all kinds of other stuff and she was his escape from reality... i don't know what to think..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Hold up samurai, she is not pathetic for wanting to work out her relationship. You don't know him, and you don't know her. You don't know the whole situation so stop the name calling. If it was so easy for her to turn and say bye then I'd doubt her love for him. If you feel he really truly loves you then yes, try to work it out. ppl make mistakes and once a cheater is not always a cheater. ppl grow and learn from their mistakes.
    Anonymous

• You'll never be abl to completely trust him again but if youre a strong woman you may be able to still make it work
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• He only feels bad b/c he got caught, now he wants you back and I wouldn't, he's just gonna do it again in the future and he only know's how many times he's already done this to you. GL
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• excuses, excuses. dont buy into them. Once a cheater always a cheater. If something tragic were to happen again i guess he would cheat. The only reason he probably wants to come back is probably because you have something he needs...money, a home, etc...
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• No one said marriage would be easy. I think this is something you seriously need to think about. Do you believe that he loves you? This is where I think you should begin..... Do you think or feel like he loves you? Start with that. Forget all the other stuff. Why did he say that he didn't think he loved you? That is what doesn't make sense to me. Can you elaborate?
    texasmommy69

Answer by texasmommy69 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• In my book there is no valid excuse for cheating, it is a betayal of trust of the big kind. Everyone is different so you must look into your soul and ask yourself if you are willing to live with it, I know I wouldn't, so there is no doubt in my mind of my reaction. Good luck!

Answer by older at 9:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• When i caught him cheating he said he wanted to explain his mindset.. he said he wasn't in love with me, he felt like he was dying and we weren't compatable, like apples and oranges.. he told me that on messanger the day i caught him.
    then later he said he realized he still loved me and just thought he didnt..he was unhappy and thought she would make him happy.. she didnt..he says he has never been happier in all his life then with me and its nothing that i did.. he said he had no reason not to be happy... so i dont know what the truth is, some times i think he loves me other times no..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I agree with Texasmommy69 .. how do you feel he feels about you? Personally this happened to me BUT I was the one who left my Husband... He didnt treat me the way I wanted to be treated just kinda took me for granted and then my first "love" contacted me and we texts a few times... he was so nice bla bla bla... well I ended up kicking my husband out and really didnt think I loved him anymore, he was a mess and reached to god for help... It worked, he did the love dare on me (I encourage you to get the book and do it together) he realized how bad he has been treating me, and I realized how much I really loved my Husband and how dumb I was, this is not something I can ever take back its my biggest regret, I will NEVER leave my husbands side again if something bad happends I am tough enough to work it out! I dont think the saying once a cheater always a cheater is true. Just listen to you gut!
    AmberMN

Answer by AmberMN at 9:55 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• he has just realized that he could get into deep shit if he is not with you..HELLO..child support..allomony..he would probably still cheat knowing he can get away with it. He will just be more discreat about it
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Depends how do you feel about it? Do you feel like you can never get past this? Is this his first offense? The whole he didn't decide to confess until caught kind of rubs me the wrong way. Especially if it was still going on when you found out about it. If it wasn't something you did the cheating isn't something you can control. That makes me more nervous then if he had a reason or a behavior that you could avoid. Is he just going to cheat every time he get a yuckie feeling? That being said, I say forgive the first offense and try and put it behind you. When you got married you didn't say you'd just stay together as long as everything was good and happy. So fight for you marriage then hope and pray that everything works out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2009