Faint line preg. test

I took a preg test yesterday and it had a faint line but it as there.. The only thing I have are cramps, my boobs are not sore like they were with my first preg. is this normal? The calander says I 3 weeks preg.

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 9:49 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had two faint line test, turns out yes I was pregnant. The next thing to do is go to the health dept. or your doctor get tested and start the process of doctor appointments and being preg.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I would go to the Dr, because if you are 13 weeks the line shouldn't be faint, unless the test is old or you did it wrong.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• i had this too are you sure your 13 weeks i took 6 very fait lines and so i wen to the dr and they did the hcg levels for 7 days and im only showing on the lab work that im 5 weeks good luck and congrats
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• are your cramps like you getting your period and like you know there is a baby in there but its too early to tell... Ive been getting this too! and i would only be 3 week as well! but it is too early to test. if you got the faint line you are pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I took a test the day I was supposed to start and got a faint line. It was a $4 equate test from WalMart...took a dollar store test later that day and didn't get a line. Two days later I decided to buy a ClearBlue digital test and it said pregnant.
    Each test is different and you have to have a certain amount of pregnancy hormones in your body for it to show up. Like the tests that say you can take them up to 5 days before your missed period, they pick up a lower amount of the hormones so they can tell you sooner. With the dollar store tests you have to have more pregnancy hormones in your body for it to pick them up.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• i think it says i 3 weeks ... doesnt make much sense but whatever...faint lines are still pos. you can get a false neg. not a false pos. so get ready for baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I am sorry I am not 13 weeks I am 3 weeks! don't know how the I got n there.... and yes they are period cramps like I am going to start but haven't yet.. Already made the doc appt but she doesn't want to see me till I am 10 or 11 weeks.. that's gonna be a long wait

randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2009