Did anal sex originate in Greece?

My dh says it did by the Romans...wow it has been going on this long first it was a guy thing now the males want to do this to their females.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Over there the kings or whatever they had would have big banquets. Like 9 year old boys would serve them food and dance for them. Then at the end at the end of the night they would have sex with them....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• its been documented in ancient times, yes- if that's what you mean. otherwise, I'm pretty sure they didn't invent it. I'm sure its been around since the beginning- people are just too basic to not have figured out that kind of sex. actually, ancient sexuality is very interesting. having sex with a man didn't make you gay- it was all about whether you were in the dominant or submissive position. there's tons more to it, but if it interests you, you should look for the history channel special on it.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• O_O
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I wonder what they used for lube lol.... owwiiieee I wouldnt let anyone do it to me now, just think of then gross
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I heard it was also something Roman soldiers would do to humiliate their enemies...but I'm sure its been around since the body mechanics have been.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• They do call it "the Greek thing"....and its pretty much a gay thing , it was in the olden days in Greece. Why any woman would agree to that is a mystery. It IS abuse and demeaning and dangerous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• how can it be abuse if it's consentual?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• It is not a new thing for men to do to women that has been around at least as long as the Kama Sutra. The are even references to women being maidens in the front and ladies in the back meaning that they used anal as a way to remain virgins so to speak. Anal sex was also used as a form of birth control in the past, since the chance of pregnancy is slim. It has always been around in the questionable side of civilization.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Ha. I guess if it is consensual, then its delusion,not abuse. @@
    Anonymous

• I would guess it originated with the caveman just like vaginal sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2009