Period 5 days late with other issues. Help!?

Well...i am not on the pill and i don't use any contraception...I'm not really trying to get pregnant, but if it happens, then i will be excited. My period has never, and i mean never been late. I don't really have any pregnancy symptoms, except that this month i felt a lot of dizziness, which i never feel. Also, I've been having a lot of diarrhea. I am thinking that my periood is just late, but i'm not sure if i could be pregnant. I don't want to test until maybe next week.

LadyAA

Asked by LadyAA at 10:04 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could defiantly be pregnant! As symptoms dont come right away! Some people dont get any "symptoms" during pregnancy besides a bigger belly lol. You said you have diarrhea some women get this right before they start there period, I would say go to target or walmart and buy a first response test, it will work 5 days after your missed period.. then at least you will know. (the test is not 100% accurate but its pretty darn close)
    AmberMN

Answer by AmberMN at 10:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• You can test now, the sooner you know the better! Get one of the ones that say YES or NO, but 5 days is soon enough--good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• thank you so much for the feedback...i'll test on Monday...
    LadyAA

Answer by LadyAA at 3:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• you should post and let us all know how it went....i came here to answer but these other ladies already took care of that :-)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Wellll....I took a pregnancy test today, and it had 2 lines, which means that i'm pregnant...I don't know how to feel...i'm excited and scared at the same time...my last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 18 weeks due to an incompetent cervix...i will call my High risk OB on monday and get an appointment....Please keep me in ur prayers!
    LadyAA

Answer by LadyAA at 2:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2009