birthcontrol question

I been on bc for 4 yrs now, but if u sometimes miss a pill and then take the next day , can that make u not have period at the end of the packet??? I got my period in the middle and I am not suppose to get it untill the end. So when the end of the packet came, I didnt get it. Is this normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Health

• If you have missed more than 1 pill in a cycle you may be pregnant. Also with them, you need to take them within the same hour each day or it opens you up to a pregnancy. By missing pills or being late, it can effect when you get your period. I would take a test just to make sure and then if you can't remember to take it regularly, you may want to try nuva ring or an IUD.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• No its not normal, at least for me but everyones different I would call and ask your doctor
    AmberMN

Answer by AmberMN at 10:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• This happened to me after missing 2 pills. I took them but still ended up getting an early period. Thinking it was impossible for me to get pregnant being that time of the month I had unprotected sex. Well I got pregnant! I love kids but this was really bad timing seeing as how I'd just gotten married and we didn't have money for a baby. I suggest you use extra protection unless you want a little one! But hey sometimes mistakes are the best things in life.
    ainstalshia

Answer by ainstalshia at 11:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2009