What is your favorite part of sex (may be offensive to some!)

I thought to myself last night, that everyone must have a favorite part of sex. I wanted to know what it was.

Personally, I love the end, not because I hate sex because I do love it! The reason the end is my favorite is I love how he cuddles me while still inside. I love the sound of him breathing hard while he gently kisses my shoulder, neck, and face :)

So the question still stands.. what is your favorite part of sex?

alinker

Asked by alinker at 10:48 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Everything except for the initiation. For some reason, even when I'm really horny I always feel embarrassed when i realize "ok, we're going to have sex". Of course after a few minutes, I'm not embarrassed anymore. Just in the very beginning stages.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:57 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Foreplay, DH is the best at foreplay and everything after...lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:57 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• 69-ing by a long shot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• The end, because thank god that horrible experience is over! Needless to say, my husband is the worst at sex!!! That's why we're getting divorced, because he thinks about other men while we are having sex. Ok blah, sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• 69 is my favorite as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• me on top
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• i like everything about it. my fav part is when we both have our orgasm. i love the feeling i get when we are at that point.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• The end, because thank god that horrible experience is over! Needless to say, my husband is the worst at sex!!! That's why we're getting divorced, because he thinks about other men while we are having sex. Ok blah, sorry

Yuck!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• All of it. I love feeling him start to want me, I love feeling him so close to me, the intimacy, doing something with him that is just between us and no one else gets to share it or be a part of it, and of course, "getting there". :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I hate foreplay most times. I'm the kind of girl that wants sex and wants it now. But bless my hubby, he declares that I HAVE to orgasm before he does. It lets him know that he is really doing the job right. Never mind that I usually have 4 more DURING sex. Anyway, the best part to me is the actual act. I like it a certain way most times, and he definitely delivers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2009