Happily married 7 months, but sick of hearing this from other married people

We, have been married since April, and we are very happy. But I am sick of other married people, telling us, it may seem perfect now, but wait till you get sick of each other. I think that is rude to say. We both feel that will never be us. Is there anyone else that is like me lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• No. The rest of us know what's up. u r in a fantasy world. reality will enlighten you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I've been married 10 1/2 years, we are just as happy and even more in love than ever. For some people it does go downhill, but not for everyone. Hang in there. Just ignore the naysayers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Haters!...lol They said the same thing to DH and I. I later found out his dad told him not to marry me right before we walked down the isle. We've been together for years now and ofcourse you're going to have a few rough patches, but thats all they'll be is rough patches. Don't listen to them. I'm sure you both have a great future ahead of you :) Good Luck To You!!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:08 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I've been married for 3 years, and yes, we have our arguments, but we are very much in love with eachother, and our love seems like it gets stronger everyday....we are very connected, and love the same things...we have 2 boys...and expecting a girl anyday now :) sure....he can be an A hole...and i can be a B*#ch.....but we are ment for eachother...lol
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I think that's rude too. But eh, who cares, just be glad you're still happy after seven months, my husband started cheating on our honeymoon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• The only thing I will say is as long as you are happy, the rollercoaster is worth the ride. You will each have your ups and downs but it doesn't mean that you will lose that feeling.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I have been married for 10 years. Yes, you will have bumps but it's that way in any real relationship. If you love and respect each other, you will be fine. Just ignore those people.
    Karamae

Answer by Karamae at 11:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Hold it. We have been married for 24 years come a few days and we love eachother just as much as the day we married. Honestly, sure you may have arguments but that is just a part of learning bounderies and getting to know one another. It's not like that ALL the time, most of the time it is a wonderful adventure. Have fun getting to know one another. Sounds like you are off to a good start to me. Have fun.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:13 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Someone had a bad experience (1st answer) Who cares what people say, todays folks get married and remarried too much. It makes me sick. I can proudly say 34 yrs, and still going strong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My mom is still being told this about her and my dad. They have been married for 27 years and are still very much in love. Now do not get me wrong there has been rough patches, but that is to be expected with any marriage. The key is to work through these rough patches, and grow together from these. Alot of people forget that we change as we age, in a marriage you have to adapt to how your partner is changing and never stop learning more about them. Another key is to keep what goes on in your marriage between you and your spouse. Getting other family memebers involved causes many problems:resentment as well as extra opinions. Rember the key I was told... if you do not want them in the room while you are having special moments with hubby you do not want them in your personal business./problems or making decisions for you.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 20, 2009