What will be on the table for Thanksgiving?

I'm cooking for my family and would love to hear what the spread will look like for you ladies. Happy Thanksgiving Girls :)

Shyma

Asked by Shyma at 11:05 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Holidays

• We are just having the usuals (for us anyway) Turkey, mashed potatos, candy yams, green beans, corn, rolls, gravy, mac & cheese, and stuffing. Deserts include pumpkin pie, cupcakes, and ice cream.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Um.......FOOD........I Hope!!!! LOL. Sorry. We are having the traditional turkey day fixings. Turkey, mashed potatos, corn, rolls, pumpkin pie. Then probably deviled eggs, or macaroni salad, and maybe broccoli cheese and rice. MMMMMMM, I'm hungry, and I've prob. gained 10 lbs just thinking of all the stuff I'm gonna be eating. lol.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 4:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• This year it will just be me and my husband and our 3 month old. None of our family live near us and we're traveling for Christmas, so we're staying home for Thanksgiving. We're going to have the usual sides just scaled down for two with maybe some extra for leftovers- stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy (for me), sweet potato (for him), cranberry salad, corn and oysters (for him), pumpkin pie. Instead of a turkey we're going to have cornish hens.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 20, 2009