Oh my goodness what IS this thing?

I have the biggest, hugest pimple I've ever had in my life on my chin! I have never had one this big, not even when I was a teen with the worst breakouts ever. It's so gross, does anyone have a remedy to shrink this sucker down before I put a bag over my head?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can also soak a washclothe in SUPER hot water and wave it in the air a moment, then lay it on there. For overnight pimple fixes, i do that and then dab Buttpaste on them and by the next morning they are gone.
    No really, Buttpaste, it works, I swear.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I get one on my chin every now and then that NEVER reaches the surface. There is no way to rid of it, it just gets big, hard, and painful, and then goes away on it's own.

Sorry - sucks for you.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• agree with dustermommy
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:44 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• http://www.healthy-skin-guide.com/pimple-remedy.html
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• tea tree oil - you can find it at any healthfood store. (I buy it at Whold Foods) Desert Essence is the brand and it"s marketed as a "blemish touch stick". It smells pretty strong but it dries up blemishes, cold sores, bug bites, and more. Tee tree oil is a natural antiseptic so it's great for lots of uses. For that pipple I would put it on as aften as you can stand to smell it. My bf actually likes the smell, my husband and I have just gotten used to it. Good luck!
    THALIA7798

Answer by THALIA7798 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Anonymous