What is your "WINK WINK" to your hubby that you are wanting some?

Do you just not wear panties that day? or do you wear black ones? What is it that you do so he can see that you are looking to get some???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• our "sign" is that one of us will say that we need to go do laundry downstairs (our bedroom is in the basement too). That way the boys won't bother us, because if they come downstairs they will have to help with laundry! Works every time!
    54313MomOf4Boys

Answer by 54313MomOf4Boys at 11:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I almost never wear panties. I just walk by & drop my pants.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• We are past signs now! I just ask straight out (when no kids are around of course) "Can we have sex tonight?" That way, I don't have to worry about him not getting the hint! He knows I want some and will let me know if it's going to happen or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• i ask if he wants to get beat up he started it but i continued it ...no one ever knows we are talking about it so its simple
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 11:40 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I'm pretty much the same as anon 11:37 I see him and say "so sex tonight?" And he'll say yes or no.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• We just flat out say it but we use a code word "cuddling" so the kids and whoever we are around do catch on to what we are talking about.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• He nick named his penis "Tommy Turtle". I don't know why...he just did. So I will ask if Tommy Turtle wants to come out and play!
    runningwithdogs

Answer by runningwithdogs at 11:54 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• having an empty nest, I just strip down in front of him and shake my money makers. it ALWAYS works
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• We make faces, well, "goo goo" eyes! lol Or we suggest that the kids need to go to bed early! lol Then we both know (whoever says it) is interested!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I give him a hug and nibble on his ear. Drives him CRAZY.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 20, 2009