is there any one in here wit a one year old and another baby on da way and find it very diffucult to handle

zachsmommys11

Asked by zachsmommys11 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The World Health Organization recommends waiting at least 3 years before ttc. A review of many studies found it was best for the health of the mother and developing baby. We aren't just talking 3rd world countries, for everyone. The maternal and fetal mortality rates for the US are the lowest of developed nations.

It's too late now for those of you pregnant too soon. For next time you know. Not only is it better for you and your baby's health but it makes it easier during pregnancy and after the baby is born.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:40 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• That was not really what the question was, and a little too late for your "lecture", I might add. Geez!!
    "zachsmommy11", sorry, no I am not in your situation. It will get better, just hang in there. Hope you work it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Lol yep. Only I also have a 3 year old in the mix! New baby is coming January 2010 and my youngest will be turning 1 next month. I feel your pain honey, but, as they get older it gets easier and I wouldn't trade what I've got for anything! They are my world.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• just think positive i only have on son but i know it has to be hard with a one year old and a new one on the way. just think good things and take it one day at a time
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• no, but when i my lil one turns one, i plan to ttc so they will be about 2 years apart, give or take a few months. gl
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yep - and I also have an 8 year old, a 9 year old, and a 12 year old with special needs. It doesn't get any easier for the next year or so - but then it gets a lot easier when they learn to play together. You end up being referee, but you have moments every now and then when they play nicely.

Answer by missanc at 1:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My son will be 1 on Thanksgiving & I'm 4 months pregnant. So yes I do think it will be hard. Can I handle it? There will be somedays I know I will feel like giving up but will I no. I know that no this wasn't planned but it happened and we're happy about it. So we will take one day at a time. Thats all we can do! :)
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2009