Fingerprints on stainless steel

My sweet little 9 month old is leaving her fingerprints all over my stainless steel fridge, stove and dishwasher.
I try to clean with natural products around my house, and I am looking for a harmless cleaner for the prints, since she also likes to kiss the before mentioned, so I don't want her to get any chemicals in her mouth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Toothpaste works great. I had some toothpaste no one liked and tried it. Now I've gotten some at the dollar store. I don't have a lot of stainless steel, it may get expensive with all your appliances. You may just need to do it once in awhile. If you could find tootpaste without fluoride that would be great because kids can OD on fluoroid.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:43 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• why would anyone with children have stainless steel appliances?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Nov. 20, 2009

• why is it that every time an one asks a questions, you get some dumbass, with a smart comment? The appliances were already in the house, and we just like it better! Thanks, but no thanks for your stpoid comment!
    Anonymous