Would you tell your hubby?

If your hubbys best friend came ova one day while your hubby was working! an his best friend tells you that the only reason he is friends with hubby is because he wants to have sex with you! what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would tell hubby. First, the guy is not a good friend to your hubby and second, I wouldn't want deceptive people around my family.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yes I would tell my husband. I wouldn't want my husband to remain friends with this person when this person just admitted his reason for coming around. And this is supposed to be his best friend? Sounds fishy.
    Anonymous

• Yikes!!!! would defenitely tell hubby so he can see what kind of friend he has!

Answer by older at 12:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• That would never happen because all of my husband's friends know that they are not allowed in my house if my husband is not here. And YES you should tell him and ban that man from your home immediately.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 12:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I'd tell him to get out or I'll call the police. I've been cheated on. I don't cheat. Cheating hurts far more people for a long time than the person being cheated on.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• tell your husband. he doesnt need friends like that.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yep I'd tell him right away
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 12:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I would definitely tell my hubby. That's screwed up. And if he didn't believe me...I'd set the guy up...to prove it.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 12:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I would tell the hubby and stop talking to him.. he is not your friend or his if he is going to be that disrespectful. he should have kept his feeling to himself and not disrespected you or your marriage.. what he expects you to cheat with him. what kind of person does he think you are.
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 12:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I most deff would..hubby deserves better friends then that..although i know his best friend has told him that i have a nice ass....but he has never even so much as tried to hit on me
    starryeyez23

Answer by starryeyez23 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2009