How soon can you feel signs of pregnancy??

I just ovulated 5 days ago...could i feel something yet! emotional frequent urination...is this a coincidence??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i didnt start noticing signs until i was atleast 2 weeks along....thats a week b4 missing a period. found out for sure at 4 weeks.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• if you are preg. the thing hasnt even attached to the wall of your uterus yet!
    Anonymous

• Yeah I think it's in your head at this point, it takes 6-10 days just for it to implant! Be patient!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I would say this is psychological on your part. you absolutely cannot feel the baby- its smaller than the head of a pin right now and probably not implanted yet. the very first thing that only some women feel is implantation cramping. its very similar to period cramps and often hurt. but it can also mean your peroid is coming. honestly, there are other early symptoms but since you're obviously predisposed to psyching yourself into being pregnant, you'll be able to talk yourself into feeling most of them. just hang on for a test and good luck!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 2:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Thanks everyone!! I will save money on a test this time!!
    Anonymous