I am so ready to have this baby!

im 35 weeks tomorrow according to my Doctor. I think im few weeks ahead of that. plus they keep saying im measuring ahead... LOL i dont think im measuring ahead I think their due date for me is wrong. they keep changing it. Right now its Dec 26.. But the first DD was Dec 10. Anyway it hurts when he moves. Eek! come out baby!... anyone else ready?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my oldest was like that...pain everytime she moved. and i did not go into labor on my own! i was 2 weeks late and she was 9lbs! reflexology works. if you use pressure points that correspond wth the uterus labor can start.....but only if the cervix is "ripe"
    Anonymous

• YES!!!! I'm 36 weeks today (I have my check up later) and she is still breech. I've had nothing but problems with this pregnancy. First a partial placenta abruption, now an accessory lobe. So we will see what the Dr wants to do. But yes, I am completly ready for this to be done! Im a SAHM to 3 my 5yr old son, 3yr old daughter, and 18 mth old son so I want my body back! LOL
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I'm in the same position! I'm 35 weeks. She's dropped, and I have had to go to the hospital twice now to get contractions stopped :( I think she's just trying to drag this last month out as long as possible lol. I was measuring big at my 21 week ultrasound, but my midwife doesn't do thrid trimester ultrasounds so I have no idea how big she is right now.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Ready and more then willing for him to come out. Thing is he's really small and I want him in there longet so he'll get bigger. He's not cooperating though. You can tell he's about to drop when you look at me. Last doc's app. I was told to play with my belly and try to keep him in my ribs. Don't know how I'm supposed to do that.
    Anonymous

• I am only 30 weeks, ill be 31 weeks on Tuesday so i still have a while but me as well am ready i feel like i could pop any day. My doctor also has my due date on January 26th but the ultrasound says by his size he should be here January 16th, i dunno but i guess when he comes he will come im just waiting patiently lol
    Casteel_chick

Answer by Casteel_chick at 1:49 AM on Nov. 22, 2009