why do people?

cut you down the back just when you think everything is ok.my friend and i hadnt talked in a while.we made up..i thought everything was ok .then i felt that slice going right down my back.right back to the same ol thing...do people just naturally stink.or what???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• A real friend wouldn't have stabbed you in the back to begin with. People rarely change, ditch them and find someone you can trust.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 12:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I have alot of aquaintances.But I don't really have a true friend not one that I can tell my darkest secrets to.I hope it gets better for you.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:39 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• i agree to both...OP
    Anonymous

• Because they are jealous of you

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• good answer,,everone is jealous of me....im glad they finally figured that out.....i dont know if you are kidden?but they are seriously not jealous...and you got best answers....i am disappointed.but ya if every one just figures i am the queen bee life would be so easy.lol
    Anonymous

• It doesn't matter it is your job to forgive and God's job to punish( if he feels the need)
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2009