How do you feel about Porn?

i myself like it, lol. my hubby and i watch it to get us in the mood, we have been married almost 11 years. i know many people dislike it and is disgusted by it as well. how do you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm disgusted by it I would never watch it or want my dh to.
    Anonymous

• I don't like it.I see the young people in it and see someones son or daughter, that may be making a choice they will regret later.But that is only my opinion.And it just gives some people doubts if their spouse finds them sexy anymore.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I am conflicted about it. I don't necessarily think its wrong, but it bothers me a little if dh watches it behind my back. If he asked me to watch with him, I wouldn't mind.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 12:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I like it only if my DH and I are watching it together to get in the mood, which we do maybe once a year or once every other year. I personally don't like it 'cause it makes me feel bad if he watches it without me. Makes me feel not good enough or beautiful enough. So, that's why we don't really watch it together much 'cause it'd be unfair to only let him watch it with me and not by himself, she I'd kind of rather him just not watch it at all. But, I know he's a man and I know he does watch it sometimes. It upsets me, but I just don't say anything to avoid an argument.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Think it is disgusting. I am not religious at all and I am not some fatty who is jealous of the women in the videos. I just think watching other people has sex is nasty and pathetic.
    Anonymous

• my husband and i watch it together, and he does not watch it alone!
    Anonymous

• Well for a while it was paying my bills so I dont have an issue with it! (My husband was the manger of a porno shop) Porn paid for my wedding ring!
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon :50. I am attractive and secure in myself. I am also agnostic, so it has nothing to do w/ religious beliefs. I just think it's gross to watch other people screwing. It's degrading for everyone involved.
    Anonymous

• Ick!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2009