Mainstream Christians (not JW)

I am sorry to exclude JW but I already know the religion believes we will live on earth after the final days and not everyone will go to heaven.

Other Christians, do you believe in a final day? a judgement day? Do you believe all God's children will go to heaven? What do you believe will happen to the earth when on the last day? If you don't mind tell me the denomination you practice as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe that we go to Heaven if we die before Christ returns to earth. After Satan is vanquished and the earth is resurrected to the New Earth, Heaven and earth become one. There is a book by Randy Alcorn called Heaven that pretty much covers most everything.

Non-denominational.
    Anonymous

• I believe when God returns he is going to take everyone who is a Christian and believes in him & has asked for forgivness up to heaven with him. I believe the ones left on this earth are going to go thru a lot of trials & tribulation & take the mark of the beast if the stand for Jesus & get torchered and then go heaven or if they don't stand for Jesus then they will go to hell. I am non-demonational but I grew up in Pentacostal Church.
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 1:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yes I do believe in a final day, after the persucution of God's people God will come. If he doesn't there won't be a true christian alive. Yes I believe in a judgement day, more like two actually lol. One judgement for the rightous and one for the unsaved. Yes I do believe that all who are God's children will go to heaven and inherit the new earth.. I believe that the earth will be burned to purify it or that earth itself will be destoyed and a new earth created in its place. I am a Seventh Day Adventist.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I believe that all who accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, walked with Him, and did His will , will be the ones who enter the Kingdom of Heaven. The earth as we know it will be destroyed and restored to its original creation as in the days of Adam and Eve. I believe that those caught up will be those that accepted Him as Lord and Savior, walked with Him and did His will.
    New Heaven and New Earth will be the New Jerusalem . That is where Jesus will set up His Kingdom and reign there for eternity.
    I believe there is the White throne Judgment and the judgment for the unsaved.
    I am non denomination
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• This is such a good question. The Bible tells us that when Jesus returns He will take born again Christians to Heaven. Born again Christians are people that believe in Jesus as our Savior and this is what makes us Gods children. All people will not go to Heaven because they reject Jesus as their Savior. Those people will go to Hell.

When we go to Heaven with Jesus there will be 7 years of tribulation. Any one who then stands up for Jesus and refuses the mark of the beast will be martyred and will go to Heaven. Those who except the mark of the beast will go to Hell.

The first time the Earth was destroyed God used water, He sad He will not do that again and His promise to us is the Rainbow. God said that when the Earth is destroyed the second time He will destroy it with fire.

Baptist and Non-Denominational

ifollowjesus

Answer by ifollowjesus at 3:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I agree with ifollowjesus
    Born again Christian non denominational closer to Baptist beliefs than any other denomination
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2009