Or heck no they didn't just do that!

The city decided to flush the sewers today! So here I am standing in the kitchen and hear an awful bubble bubble coming from my toilet...then splash! A freakin waterfall starts spraying up. Now i have a mess in my bathroom and they are gone! I swear if they were still out there I'd be running out screaming WTH are you doing??!! Should I call and complain? I need to vent to someone!

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 12:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg! ewwwwww! i would complain. i would be calling to see who was going to come clean that shit up!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Oh Id so complain!
    I would be like when can I expect the mop and broom crew to clean up this mess you people left behind!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• take pictures, clean it up and send them a bill. Make sure you at least get a new bath mat and shower curtains out of the deal.
    Anonymous

• They do that every year here. WHat can you do? Nothing. It is something that has to be done and you really have no reason to gripe. Just clean up the mess. I do it every year. Big deal.....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yes, call and complain. It's unsanitary and they should have to clean up if it caused damage. A co-worker actually had her house flooded by the sewer backing up and has had to redo all the floors, replace drywall, etc. City is paying for it.
    Anonymous