Would this bug you too?

I dont live on the nicest side of town but I still think people should be considerat to other people. In our apartment complex I live on the 3rd floor. The ways down are 1 the stair wells 2 the elevator. Now what gets me is that when I leave the apartment of course I bring my 7 month old baby but I have to chose from the stair well that smells of pot all the time , because since it has gotten colder the little hoodrats stand in the stair well to smoke that crap or rde the elevator down that reeks of cig smoke.I mean the cig smoke in the elevator is almost strong enough to feel as if you are in a bar!Why cant people be considerat? I mean if you are going to smoke pot nad crap do it in your apartment and for the love of god stop smoking cigs in the elevator! UGH I dont like my child smelling that stuff it isnt good for her or me. Oh and yes i have complained to the office they want me to find out where they live!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have this SAME problem. The kids who live across from me smoke pot ALL THE TIME. We have indoor entrances and the hallway always smells like pot. I have asked them before to please put a towel in front of the door before they smoke and yet I can smell it at least once a day. So I just go out there with my big ol can of air freshener and spray the hell out of the hallway....
    lovemybabygirl7

Answer by lovemybabygirl7 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• thats BS
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I'm not really a cop caller, but if I was in your situation and you feel that strongly about it...when their out there smoking pot call the cops, maybe they will stop smoking or thing twice before doing it. They only get away with what everyone in the apartments let them get away with.
    Anonymous

• Go buy a no smoking sign and put it up by the elevator! I would! And by a bottle of hair freshener and take it with you. I know you should not have to do these things! If I were! I would also call police and tell them you suspect someone is doing drugs in apartments around you and see if they will keep a look out..its worth a shot! One police drive by and I bet they will stop or the apartment manager will step up and do something!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• because people in situations like that don't care about anyone but themselves or their friends. you aren't important. that's why people like that rob & kill strangers for money because human life means nothing to them.
    Anonymous

• Go buy a no smoking sign and put it up by the elevator

LOL There is one in there already

The cops come her off an on for alot of things.
    There has yes even been an arrest for possision(sp) of pot the apartments dont care their reasoning is they want YOU to go find out where these people live then report it and then they will send out a letter.
    I cant wait to move in feb.
    If we could afford to we would move now.
    Anonymous

• Yes, it would bug me but if I had complained to all I could then I would just make do.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Ok, so you want someone who smokes weed to be considerate? Honey, they do drugs!
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2009