Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I be concerned? My Daughter Swallowed a Button-like object.

She's just too quick and before I could get it from her she ran and put it in her mouth and swallowed it. Should I be concerned? She's not choking or or having a hard time breathing or anything and she is playing as she normally does.

Answer Question
 
mamasarias

Asked by mamasarias at 12:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 3 (21 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • my daughter swallowed a ring once and of course i freaked out but the doctor told me that anything smaller than a quarter will pass through her system. as long as its not stuck in her throat dont worry.
    cassie_m

    Answer by cassie_m at 1:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN