annoyed.

annoyed with my landlord. my heater is not working and he's taking his sweet time to fix it, i have a two yr old son.. with lung problems and your telling me that you dont know whats effin wrong with the heater?? really.. it needs to be chaned out and they only changed the thermo stat.. what kind .... is that.. uhhg annoyed. then one of my windows refuses to close.. and all the cold is coming inside.. wth? uhhg..

what else can i do to warm my house up?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 1:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Put plastic up on your windows. Demand he fix the heater! Get a safe space heater to help warm up.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• You know. I know it will be costly to move but if its what it came down to. If the landlord is not holding up on his end of the contract you are allowed to break your lease. A lot of people don't know that.
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Check the Internet for your state and I bet you will find that he has to fix it in a timely manner. Telling him this might light a fire under his you now what. It worked with me and my old landlord who didn't want to give our despite back.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2009