????Has this ever happend to you????

AF was due around the 18th (which is normal for me) but it came on the 13th with no warning (i usually have bloating, cramps etc..a few days before). Anyway, it usually lasts 7 to 8 days but it only lasted until the 16th then stopped. It was also pretty heavy with little cramping. Then yesterday (the 19th) I started spotting a little bit. Don't get me wrong I liked not having to suffer a full week of the usual symptoms, but this is so strange for me, and my normal cycle. So I've made an app. to see my Dr. but not until next week, but I was just curious to see if anyone here has experienced this or similar and what were the end results/conclusion for you.

lalasmom8

Asked by lalasmom8 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Health

• This is what happened to my sister and she found out she was pregnant. She then spotted on and off through out the pregnancy. I'm not saying you are because there are tons of different things it could probably be..
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• so many things can change your cycle. diet, activity levels ect. i wouldnt worry, mine changes just from switching to a new workout routine.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Something very similar happened to me, that was when I found out I was pregnant with my first.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2009