Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I report a bad case worker from the health and human services?

She never responds to any of our calls or our messages, we have to be wasting gas over and over again to go and check on our case, she says we're going to get benefits on our foodstamp card in two days but 3 days go by and still no benefits! so she lies to get us of her back I guess which isn't right. She's the worst that has ever attended us from all the case workers.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

Answers (2)
  • call her office and ask for a superviser

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

  • Well, you can wait a few more days and see if your food stamps come in. You can call the PA office and ask to talk to the center manager. You do need to realize that nothing may be done because in this economy, caseworkers have 100's of cases to deal wtih.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.