Has anyone taken Lyrica?

My doctor just precscribed Lyrica for me (50mg. 3 times a day) and I was wondering if anybody could let me know if it really worked for them, and if they had any side effects from it. Any info would be wonderful! Thank you in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Health

• i used it for an elbow injury. it actually made me blind in ONE eye, it was the oddest thing. it made tired so i took a short nap and when i woke up my right eye had this big spot i couldn't see out of. it was like something was making that eye vibrate so fast i couldn't see but i still had periphrial vision. it didn't help my pain but it definitely helps you get to sleep lol.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I am taking Lyrica now for the second time. The first time it worked, but it made me more tired and depressed. This time the doctor is not increasing the dosage. He wants me to stay at the low dose. Why are you taking it? What is the doctor's goal? For me, I have fibromyalgia and chronic autoimmune issues.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2009