Is it possible to communicate telepathically or through mediation?

I have been having dreams about my ex lately and serious thoughts about our relationship on a daily basis. I am a very intuitive person and these feelings are very intense and don't seem to go away. Sometimes I wonder if he feels what I feel and think...We were always very in sync emotionally and often finished each others sentences. We have both started dating other people so I don't want to contact him and embarrass myself. He ended the relationship because he felt like something was missing between us so I figure if his feelings change down the road he will eventually be in touch. We were very much in love and I believe his "something missing" is more a spiritual issue with God and he will continue to feel this way like he has with other people. Do you think ex's can stay emotionally connected even when you are completely apart? I am not crazy, but I get such a weird sensation when I pray or think about him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sorry I meant meditation not mediation...
    Anonymous

• A lot of people believe that is possible, I do. But it is also possible that this is simply the way your subconscious is dealing with issues you are having, maybe your new relationship isn't what you would like it to be, or you are just lonely. Either way if you are seriously considering your ex, you should cool it with the other guy you have been dating.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Yes I believe and know it is possible
    Anonymous

• yes
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• YES! Since you mentioned meditation, I'm sure your keen to past lives. People who share past lives together will always have some kind of connection to that soul/person whether it be good or bad. When dealing with a soul we have shared a past life with, there is a thinner line separating you two than there is w/ other folks. I definitely believe this is possible, in fact it happens to me quite a bit. Last night i had a dream of my dear friend Jeremy who now lives in london & i have not spoken to is years. In the dream, he asked me to pick a card, the card i picked said "danger" very strange...anway, i woke up the very next morning & found that he had wrote me an email. We have not spoken for 1 1/2 years....we were making a mental/spiritual connection. But sometimes when we THINK we are making a connection, we are not. The connection is usually made when you are able to free your thought.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• When you meditate you open your mind to new levels. You use parts of your brain that are usually not used. I believe that every human has the capabilities to be telepathic. I think that humans are naturally telepathic, but it is hidden behind all of our fake bullshit. People cannot calm dawn for just a minute to take control of their brain, they let their brain/thoughts control them.

So yes, correct meditation technique can definitely open your mind to become more telepathic.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2009