What are some great Christmas side dishes?

To bring to a Holiday Potluck Party?

Can you please help me with suggestions?

Thank you!

MinnieMouse8

Asked by MinnieMouse8 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Holidays

• Probably a vegetable. Mash potatoes but put a zing in em....garlic, chives and butter or spinach and herb.
    Broccoli cheese rice casserole --------> theres a picture to my right advertised by Knorr.
    Creamed spinach.

3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• The easiest best sides are Baked cranberry orange sweet potatoes. They are so good. Just peel and slice sweet potatoes to about a half inch thickness. Make a butter glaze with a half stick of butter and half cup of orange juice and pour over the sweet potatoe slices in a pan then sprinkle on top dried cranberries and pecans and a little brown sugar. Bake until potatoes are soft. This is always a huge hit especially since we think the marshallow mashed ones are too sweet. Maple glazed carrots are good too. Super easy! Just slice (or by a frozen bag of sliced carrots) and put in a casserole dish, make a maple syrup and butter glaze to pour over the top. Sprinkle in almond slivers and cook until carrots are tender. Green bean casserole works well too. I love potatoe augratin I mix other root vegetables in like sweet potatoes.  Stuffed mushrooms are great too!

Anonymous