I feel so out of it...

Last night i woke up and thought something was wrong with my daughter bc she would not be still i thought she was havin a seizure or something. So i told my husband TURN ON THE LIGHT. I realized she was ok. but i felt as i was in slow motion my heart was pounding. She doesnt sleep thru the night and i havent got a full niht sleep in i dnt know how long. she wakes up ATLEAST 4 times a night. I am soo exhausted right now i just feel like im in a fog, im soo tired!!!!! im 19 weeks pregnant and my daughter is 14 months old. what do i need to do to get out of this fog im in DAILY!!!

bbd75939

Asked by bbd75939 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You have got to catch up on some sleep - tell you husband he must watch your daughter over this weekend - get him more involved in nights no matter his schedule - or days if he works nights.
    Joining together and partnering all the time now for once new baby comes is what's going to make or break your relationship.

I was in the hospital for 10 days because of an infection I had after my first baby was born. My husband was in the army and went tdy the day after I came home and almost every other week for our son's first year of life. omg I literally saw double for months I was so exhausted from being so sick after delivery and him gone so often when I was released from the hospital.

Nurture yourself now. I used to have to sleep with an egg timer set for x time to wake me up so I wouldn't sleep through my baby's needs.

Advocate for yourself now. You need that help.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Right not being pregnant your heath is VERY important and party of staying healthy is getting the rest you need. Get your husband to get up with your son at least one weekend day so you can sleep. My husband gets up with our son on Saturday mornings so I can sleep in for one day and I get up with him on Sundays so he can sleep in.
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2009