whats going on?

my skin rejected the tattoo ink last night. so i freaked and went an bought a preg. test and i took it well it was a neg. but yet i'm having the throwing up. smells are intesifing by lik 50x.. its quiet discusting. whats going on? i havent missed aperiod yet.. but my last period came late and was only a two day period! so i dont know.. any ideas out hteir?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Health

• What does your skin, ink, and being pregnant have to do with each other? I'm sorry I don't get the connection. If the test was negative then it probably is.. If you're really worried, make an appointment and see you Dr. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• my skin rejectin the ink. is a sign of it, because when your hormone are up your skin wont take to the ink. just like your hair wont take hair dye when your preg.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Take another test...or better yet, make a doc appt.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 7:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2009