Have You Ever Bought...

such an AWESOME present for your kid that you got tired of waiting to give it to them?

i bought my DD this great toddler music center for Christmas & im getting tired of waiting! i want to see her face NOW haha. is this what happens when you become a mom?

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 2:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, that's one of the best things about Christmas!! I'm going to pick up our 7 yr olds dirtbike tomorrow and it's gonna be such a huge surprise! I can't wait to see his face! The waiting is gonna be the hardest part!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• No. So far, at 2 1/2 I have not waiting for christmas to get gifts. I go out after christmas to get clothing and what sh emight need and anything before that she gets then. Why wait? When she's a bit older and understand more about getting gifts, then I will wait. :)
    Anonymous

• Yeah I do. But I do start shopping in January every year so it is SO much harder than if I started in December! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• You sound like my DH, which isn't a bad thing, but it makes me chuckle. He will usually buy my bday present in Dec. (my bday is the first week of Jan.) and he gets all excited and like a little kid. He start asking me if he can give it to me by around Dec. 20. I usually ask for hints and weasel the info out of him, too. You would think that he would learn after 16 years.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:15 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• LOL I love your story! Yes. Last year we got our 1 yr old a play hut with 2 tunnels and 3 huts. I could not wait for all 3 kids to jump in!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2009