I know I'm over reacting but what would you do?

I'm a manic depressive with somewhat sever parinioa. I'm in consoling and trying really hard to handle everything going on in my life. Thing is my fiance keeps running off with his ex. In the last two months he's been gone over night 3 times to go drink with her. When I ask if I can go I'm told they don't want to make me uncomfortable drinking around me (i'm 8 months prego) so I get left at the house. Thing is our roommate is a regular drinker and there hasn't been a day since he moved in that there hasn't been alcohol in the house. So, I know that's all bs. My fiance hides his convo's with his ex so I can't read or hear what's being said. He promises me up down left and right that nothing is happening between the, but my parinioa is getting the best of me. The last time he went out to drink with ex he came back swearing nothing happened. Thing is his bestfriend told me that he spent the entire night cuddling with ex. (cont.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Why are you still with this guy? There is no way in hell my hubby would be spending that much time with his ex, especially without me! Honestly, he wouldn't be spending any time with his ex AT ALL!! You are being lied to and treated like crap. Being locked out of your bedroom at 8 months preg and being threatened is no way for you to be getting treated. I would get out of that relationship because it's obvious that he still wants ex and she still wants him!
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I can't believe you fall for his crap, and stay with him and are still his fiance, that's just crazy, just b/c you have emotional issues doesn't mean you have to be sooo gullible.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Well last night he told me he wanted to go drink with a friend, and I told him go right ahead. I know I like my alone time. Then I bring him dinner and he's talking to ex on myspace. Well friend he want's to go drink with is ex's bestfriend. So I told him I didn't want him to go. He got pissed told me that I need to get over my issues with his ex. Thing is that ex has openly threatend to harm me and my baby. I've stopped going to see my mom while she's at work to avoid fights with this girl (she's a regular at my mom's coffee shop). So my fiance locked the bedroom door on me; making me sleep on the couch. Then left at 10 this morning without saying anything to me. Well I called his mom to warn her the ex was back in the pic. Ex likes to still stuff from his mom. Then I got a call from my fiance bitching me out for telling his mom he was with her. Do you think I over reacted? He says I am.
    Anonymous

• I think you need to dump his ass. Single motherhood would be better than staying with that loser. He's playing on your paranoia and depression to get away with cheating on you. Leave him. NOW.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My fiance is a good guy. He takes care of me and treats me amazingly until she pops up out of the depths of hell. The only issue that ever comes up is his ex and he says I just need to let bygones be bygones cause she doesn't say anything nasty about me when he's around.
    Anonymous

• Uh, is it just me or what? Why is he hanging out with his EX to begin with? Have you ever considered your instincts are right? He is definately playing you like a fiddle. Heck I am one of the most trusting people and even I felt like he is totally not being honest. He is using your own mind against you.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• He's using you and he's not being honest. If you think that is being a good guy then you have more problems than just paranoia and being pregnant by a jerk
    Anonymous

• He is a total manipulative jerk and asshole. Dump his ass, you can do better. And NO you are NOT being paranoid. No one should be spending that kind of time with their ex period, and especially leaving you home while you are pregnant. If he is doing this now what kind of Dad is he going to be? He is emotionally abusing you and thinks he can get away with it because you have some emotional issues. Stand up to him and tell him you will not tolerate his crap anymore.
    Good luck to you.
    Anonymous