What are you kids doing?

What are your kids doing while your on cafemom? My dd is two and most of the time i plan to just hop on and off of cm, but then i get sucked up into all the drama. lol. and shes normally very good and watches cartoons or plays with her toys. So what do your kids do when you get sucked into cm?

blondiemaker07

Asked by blondiemaker07 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well, i wouldn't say i get "sucked in"... i live life, and may snap back to the browser and look in on something- usu when i am bored/tired of cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc. right now, they are napping, and the eldest is due home from school at any moment.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I'm at work so my older son is at school and my baby is at daycare. Otherwise my older son is in bed and I am feeding my baby or he's with my husband.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I only get on while dd is at school or asleep. So, thankfully, she is supervised! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Naping.
    Im on while my daughter naps LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My kids are usually at school or in bed. today my preschooler is with me and he is literally running laps around the house.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My kids are in school. I cleaned my house, prepped dinner, did three loads of laundry, paid bills and ran two errands. I am taking an hour break until the kids get home.
    Anonymous

• My kids are napping now and then I usually come on at night when they are asleep. i dont come on very much, but my computer is upstairs in my bedroom so it wouldnt be very safe at all for me to be on here while they're awake. Their bedroom is right across from mine so I can hear them if they wake up no problem. I'm actually glad my computer is upstairs because I would probably be on it way too much if it were closer to me, lol.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 3:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Right now one is playing the computer and they other is watching cartoons, while they eat there snack. They both are pretty good with entertaining themselves with toys and art projects.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• My son is playing but about to watch a movie since home from school now.
    Anonymous

• i try not to get on when shes awake (right now she's napping), but the few times ive gotten sucked in she just keeps playing w/ her toys. our computer is in the living room as are her toys, so shes still supervised (sorta). and if ive been on too long she usually lets me know by literally pulling me out of the chair :)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2009