My mom saw a girls radio or cd player that makes stars go around the walls?

My mom saw something like this 7 she can't remember where or what exactly it was. But it spins & stars go around on the wall. My DD would love this. Anybody know?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• She can't remember! I was checking this out cause now I want one for my girls! It was probably wal-mart or target or something.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• That sounds so cool! My daughter would love that! I've done a ton of research on CD players lately because I want to get on for DD. I didn't come across anything like that. I couldn't even find a cute girly one. She's getting an ugly silver and black one that does nothing but play music. Oh well.

Is she sure it was a CD player? DD's mobile used to project stars onto the ceiling. It can also be set on a dresser or table. Maybe she was mistaken?
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 12:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2009