family tree

I am doing a family tree for my son I asked for all the cousins to pick a picture of them to put in, everyone is for it all but one side of the fam the mom doesnt want nothing to do with her husbands fam and dont want her or the kids in it, how would you handle it i really want everyone to be known

wyattgrace

Asked by wyattgrace at 3:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can't force them to participate. I would see if someone else had a picture of them, or get someone to draw them in. That is really all you can do.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 3:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• have the grandparents find pictures of those kids, or do it as an illustration with their names. If they don't want to give you pictures then you can't make them, but you can find other ways to put them in there. After all, they are still family!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2009