A fun Elements Outfit Idea For A Party

Question when you think of earth, air, fire, water what kind of outfit "look" you would go with. I'm leaning towards an air “look” since I am a Gemini, and my husband towards fire “look” given he's an Aries.

We go to an annual birthday party that always has a different theme. Some years it's Greek, some Hawaiian, some a theme of a famous movie, and this year is a Nature and the Elements theme.

The party is always fun, but I’m running out of time to get our outfits ready so I was curious what any of you ladies picture as far as outfits for these elements? Oh’ and I’ve ruled out going covered in mud even though that would be a great earth element; I’ve been informed it’d track too much dirt inside, lol.

Knightquester

Asked by Knightquester at 3:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You could probably get long strands of leaves from a craft store for and earth look. where a brown or earth colored jogging suit and attach strands of fall leaves. You could also use brown paper sacks to look like the trunk of a tree adn put the leaves only on your top half.

For water I would go with a tie dyed out fit with different shades of blue/ blue-green. YOu could wrap a fishing net around your shoulders with a few fish in it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Personally I would go with Earth. Find a flowered headpiece, a long dress, maybe some tye-dyed green and blue and a flow-y scarf to go with it.. Brown sandals.. and a staff made of a tree limb.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2009