Musical chairs at the Administration (again)? Tim Geithner being called to step down now.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29000700

Clicky link below

pagan_mama

Asked by pagan_mama at 3:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Gibbs needs to go right along with him...he's useless and incredibly arrogant. Then again, so isn't the head of this administration....birds of a feather, I guess! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I hope he does step down. He ...well, just that he needs to go.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• The linked article is old, but the news today says the issue is being raised again and even Dems are losing faith in him and want his resignation.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• He should but I have to say it makes me give a big belly chuckel hearing those words Obama said about era of responsiblity and ethics

LMAO ..what a turd
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• chuckle*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:00 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Doesn't our esteemed Commander In Chief know ANYBODY who paid their taxes and has an otherwise halfway acceptable record?

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 4:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Doubt it will help. Anyone knowledgeable about politics know he's a tiny polyp not the whole cancer. Anyone who is only politically active enough to know the last election was historic and where's my damn check doesn't know Geithner from a hole in the ground and don't have a big enough attention span to hear his job explained on the news. They should be devoting that time and energy to saving their own asses, not offering him up for sacrifice.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• This is why the vetting process is a good idea. It does help weed out some of the weirdos early. The BO administration wouldn't have to be going though so many "appointees".
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I thought I read something this morning that said the opposite
    JustJackie1

Answer by JustJackie1 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 20, 2009