You have to believe in heaven to answer to answer this question

When we die do you believe we go straight to heaven or do we wait until judgement day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• And I personally take offense to the young mom comments.
    --

personally I take offense to the girls coming in here with stupid responses when they don't even believe in heaven but we have stuff we have to get over ....
    Anonymous

• I don't believe in heaven but I do believe in reincarnation. And I just answered this question. Ohhh snap. :-p
    Anonymous

• You have to stand in line to get into heaven. When you get to the front of the line. God will tell you if you are going in or taking the stairs to hell. LOL

Answer by louise2 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Spirit goes to heaven
    body stays until resurrection day

Previous posters: Ever heard of respect? :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

--

are you 15? young mothers---so sad...
    Anonymous

• Yes you will have to stand in line and wait your turn if your name is not written in the book of life...well you know the rest. Or we can picture this like that song sung by Led Zeppelin " Stairway to Heaven" I can picture all of us on an escalator and then finally at the top there will be a long line and wait our name to be called, atleast this is how I picture it...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Lol no, I'm not 15. I have a sense of humor and my own belief system. And last time I checked, anyone could answer any question in the Questions & Answers section of CM. Just because I chose to do so with a little bit of humor doesn't mean I lack respect, it just means that you can't take a joke. :-p
    Anonymous

• It's all up to the purple elephant....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Louise-hell is nothing to joke about. I wish no one went there, even the most evil person I can think of. Obviously only Shaneagle took this question seriously. I agree with her.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 4:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

--

and answer away. continue to show us example of why young mothers are not always the mature mothers.
    Anonymous