Please help!!! I am stressing now. Cramping.

I just found out Monday that I am pregnant but I have been cramping and now I am worried because I had a miscarriage about a year ago and now I am scared that I could be trying to miscarry. Please ladies tell me that when you are 4 weeks along that cramping is normal. I do not want to go through another loss of a baby again!!! P.S. I am not bleeding and I can't see my doctor until I am 8 weeks, or Dec. 7th. 8ish weeks. Did you guys cramp? Was it normal? Thanks. I am worried to death!!!!

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I had cramping early. I don't know how far along I was (before 8 weeks). If you aren't bleeding, then I would suggest just relaxing. :) I know it is hard.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:37 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I cramped for the first 2 months and I had some brown and light pink spotting...It's very normal. As long as the cramping isn't severe and your aren't bleeding heavily. I understand your concern, I was terrified I was going to miscarry but stressing is the worst thing you can do! Lie on your side and drink lots of water...it will probably ease the cramping and just try and relax! Good luck dear :D
    javila

Answer by javila at 4:57 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• slow down. lie down whenever possible. your body is using its energy to make this baby. any time i feel a cramp now i lay down and breath regularly. you need to relax (literally not being mean).
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I had cramps and worried about the same thing. If you are worried then I would call your doctor. It will ease your mind. I hope you feel better <3
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 5:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I had cramping even at 2months, very normal. That's how I started to wonder about being pregnant before it was time for my period because I didn't usually get cramps and it was like two weeks before I was uppose to start. And strangly enough always around the same time of day for the same duration. Don't worry, as long as you're not seeing blood or even light spotting you're just fine. You don't want to stress your body out. Congrats and you're going to see this one through.
    Anonymous

• I had some cramping and some spotting when I first got pregnant, just trry to lay down and relax when possiable and if you the cramping gets to the point where you don't feel comfortable you can always go to the er and have them check you out.Good luck momma will keep you in my prayers
    Devonsmommy2007

Answer by Devonsmommy2007 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Very likely to be normal. :) Do try to relax. Rest and read a good book, next to a tall glass of water.Dehydration can exacerbate cramping. Good luck, and may God bless your pregnancy.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 7:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2009