HELP MY FRIEND BROUGHT BUGS TO MY HOUSE!!!!

I don't know how to get rid of them!!! My friend has roaches bad!! And when i would watch her kids for her while she worked roaches came out of her diaper bag and now I can't get rid of them! I can't afford an exterminator we don't have alot of money. what do I do. I have been so proud of how clean and nice I keep my house and now its ruined!!!! I'm in tears! WHAT DO I DO? HELP!

pixicutmom

Asked by pixicutmom at 4:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I agree with rkoloms- you can get a big box of Borax at walmart for 3$. Bay leaves do also help. Borax is pretty non-toxic to children and pets, just make sure they don't eat it. (It'll give them digestion issues) Put it in corners, around food serving/preparing areas, etc.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 5:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• what kind of roaches, german roaches or the huge palmetto roaches?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I think they are the german ones. they are tiny and gross. the biggest i have seen is the length of my thumb nail. please help me.
    pixicutmom

Answer by pixicutmom at 4:40 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• Put down boric acid and bay leaves. Keep your sinks and counters dry.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2009

• I have heard that roaches like warm places like, behind the fridge and the stove, and even electrical outlets, you may want to check those places too.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 20, 2009